Best In Tempurpedic Memory Foam Pillow: Tempur
The TEMPUR-Symphony Pillow is a strong, versatile option for those who are looking for a Tempur-Pedic pillow. This pillow is 5 inches thick and medium-loft, making it perfect for side, back, and neck support. The surface of the pillow can be removed, washed, and replaced, making it easy to keep the pillow clean and fresh. Additionally, stomach sleepers tend to prefer low-loft pillows.
The TEMPUR-Symphony Pillow is a soft and flat pillow that feels plush. It contours to the head and neck, providing support for side sleepers, back sleepers, and pregnant women.
Best Tempur Pedic Pillows Reviews
Choosing the appropriate tempur pedic pillows can be tough. However, if you consider these factors, your job will be easier.
- Product Quality: A product that you won’t have to buy again or that will last you a long time is an important consideration, especially when it comes to the tempur pedic pillows. Nobody would want a low-quality or easily worn-out object. They are even willing to spend a somewhat greater price for a good product.
- Ease of Use- A vital trait of any replace_keyword] is its ease of use, so most item did well in this metric. How easily can you use your product?
- Ergonomics Ergonomics was a much simpler metric for these products. We split it into three aspects: comfort, aesthetics, and profile design. Most of our listed products are decently comfortable, and we think it is one of the group’s sleeker and more stylish designs.
- Comfort Comfort is the other primary factor we took into consideration when evaluating tempur pedic pillows. After all, the more comfortable a tempur pedic pillows is, the less likely you will dislike it. We pay attention to softness, shape, and size.
- Value is always important, but the range for tempur pedic pillows is relatively narrow. We feel that the #1 model offers a great value for most people and that the #2 is great for advanced users.
#1 Best Overall tempur pedic pillows:
After considering the above, we nominated this model as our Top Pick.
See the details features here:
What Makes It Unique
These are a few of my favorite Tempur-Cloud Pillow features:
- Responsiveness: The Tempur material that makes up the bulk of the pillow is highly resistant to compressions. Some memory foams hold onto your bodys impression long after youve moved. The foam in the Tempur-Cloud pillow moves when you move, so you dont feel like youre rolling back into the place where your head used to be.
- Pressure Relief:Pressure relief is at the top of my list when reviewing the most comfortable pillows on the market. The Tempur-Cloud offers a combination of cushion and snug support. On this pillow, youll have great spinal alignment and less neck pain, particularly if youre a back or stomach sleeper.
- Travel Size Pillow: This is a pillow you can take anywhere. It easily compresses and rolls up for storage, and then inflates back into its original shape when needed.
Keep reading for specifics on the Tempur-Cloud pillow warranty, return policy, and pricing.
Recommended Reading: What Is The Best Foam Mattress Brand
One Perfect Pillow Endless Possibilities
One size doesn’t fit all, so we designed the TEMPUR-Cloud Adjustable Pillow to offer a one-of-a-kind, personalized sleep experience. The proprietary blend of TEMPUR® materials, lightweight liner and flexible cover let you fluff, scrunch, flatten, nest into or even remove the fully adjustableTEMPUR-Blend fill to customize the pillows shape and support for your personal needs.
Who Should Try The Tempur
- The TEMPUR-Cloud is a great pillow for back sleepers. It offers just the right level of support and contouring to keep back sleepers comfy.
- Memory foam lovers will rejoice at the soft, conforming, slow-moving feel of TEMPUR Material foam.
- Those who love easy cleaning will appreciate that the TEMPUR-Cloud has a washable cover.
Also Check: What Is Good About Memory Foam Mattresses
Say Hello To The Tempur
by Tempur-Pedic on Mar 10, 2022
Thinking outside the box has a long history of paying off. Realistically, where would society be if the dreamers and innovators kept their ideas to themselves instead of sharing them with the rest of the world? Following the celebration of the 52nd anniversary of Neil Armstrongs iconic moon landing, were reminded of our own NASA roots that continuously inspire us to keep evolving our legendary TEMPUR® Material. Thats why were excited to introduce our newest sleep innovationthe TEMPUR-Cloud® Adjustable Pillow, featuring all-new TEMPUR-Blend Fill.
Designed to help sleepers find the perfect balance of plush comfort and curve-cradling support, our TEMPUR-Blend Fill features a unique combination of three material technologies found inside our mattresses. The first is our one-of-a-kind TEMPUR® Material that adapts to your weight, shape, and temperature for unmatched pressure-relieving power. Next, our most breathable material has a pillowy-soft feel and an open cellular structure that allows for natural airflow throughout, helping you feel refreshed all night long. And finally, our high-density formulation provides extra support for your head and neck while you sleep and wont flatten out over time.
What To Consider When Purchasing A Tempur
As many factors influence what makes a pillow ideal and comfort is subjective, one pillow is unlikely to feel ideal to all sleepers. The best way to determine what will feel most comfortable to you is usually focusing on specific factors that may affect your sleep experience. The following criteria frequently influence shoppers pillow purchasing. These same traits may also play a role in which Tempur-Pedic pillow you might like best.
Tempur-Pedic pillows range in size from small, travel options to king size bed pillows. The size of the pillow influences how much room you have to move around and how well the pillow fits into your space. Most often, shoppers will want to select bed pillows that correspond to the size of their mattresses for the best fit.
A pillows incline affects how much it elevates your upper body. More elevation may be beneficial for certain conditions, such as snoring and acid reflux. Customers shopping for a pillow with a notable incline usually purchase wedge pillows. Tempur-Pedic does not currently produce wedge pillows, and most of its models have a fairly consistent thickness throughout. Because of this, Tempur-Pedics options may not be ideal for sleepers looking for more elevation.
Heavier pillows typically have a firmer feel, while lightweight options are often plusher. Tempur-Pedic does not publicly list the weight of its pillows, however, so shoppers may not be able to assess this trait.
Also Check: Where Do Casper Mattresses Ship From
Best Sleeping Positions For This Pillow
TEMPUR-Pedic recommends this pillow for all sleep positions but categorizes it specifically as a pillow for back sleepers on its site.
Based on my experience, I think its actually the best fit for both back sleepers and stomach sleepers Martens take on the pillow for heavier sleepers is featured below.
For context, Im 5 7 and about average weight and build and I found that, even though the pillow has a 5 height profile, the solid memory foam filling is so plush that ones head will sink down enough to be a beneficial angle for most back sleepers stomach sleepers who prefer the feel of classic memory foam may enjoy it as well.
While it may be well suited for those sleep positions, theres not enough loft of firmness in the core to support side sleepers appropriately.
Who Should Not Try The Tempur
- Hot sleepers might find the TEMPUR-Cloud too toasty for their taste. The foam adapts around your head and neck by absorbing your body heat, so this pillow will naturally trap heat.
- If youre looking for an ultra-soft pillow, which is what Tempur-Pedic advertises the TEMPUR-Cloud as, you may want to consider another pillow. I found the TEMPUR-Cloud to have more of a medium firmness than ultra-soft.
- Additionally, if you want a king size or other non-standard size, the TEMPUR-Cloud may not be the best choice, as it only comes in one standard size.
Don’t Miss: Where To Find Cheap Mattresses
How To Choose A Tempur
Tempur-Pedic is a well-known and popular brand for mattresses and pillows. They are known for their high quality, comfort, and support. When choosing a Tempur-Pedic pillow, there are a few things to consider: sleep position, comfort needs, and support. It is also important to keep in mind that the cover of the pillow can be laundered in cold water and that the pillow can be rolled/unrolled to freshen it up.
What Is Tempur Material
TEMPUR Material is just Tempur-Pedics proprietary memory foam. All memory foam is made from polyurethane with different production methods or chemicals used to change the viscosity and density. Fun fact: Memory foam was invented by NASA to use for aircraft cushions!
The TEMPUR-Cloud pillow provides the great body contouring memory foam feel that Tempur-Pedic is known for and is a great choice for the back sleepers out there!
Now lets compare the TEMPUR-Cloud to another pillow: the Purple Harmony.
Best Cooling Tempurpedic Pillow: Tempur
The Tempur-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow is one of the best temper-pedic pillows on the market. It has two cooling layers that keep your head cool and comfortable. The breathable cotton quilted cover is removable and washable. The pillow also has a medium feel, providing you with the perfect mix between support and cushioning. The Tempur-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow is available in queen and king sizes.
Tempur-Pedics latest high-loft pillow, the TEMPUR-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow, is designed to keep you cool and comfortable all night long. The 6.4-inch thick pillow is filled with cooling gel and memory foam to help regulate your body temperature and support your neck, head, and shoulders.
Quality Of Materials: 5/5
Tempur-Pedic is one of the most popular mattress and bedding brands for good reason their products are amazing. With the Tempur-Cloud, you get a 100% polyester knit cover, the companys patented memory foam block, and a 5 year warranty.
Since we so often see the warranty being an indicator of a pillows lifespan, I think that speaks even more to the quality of this pillow because Tempur-Pedic backs it for so long versus other pillow brands that dont put warranties on their pillows whatsoever.
Also Check: Is My Mattress Too Soft Or Too Firm
The Best Tempurpedic Pillows Reviews
Tempur-Pedic is a brand that has become synonymous with memory foam mattresses and pillows. The company was one of the first to popularize this type of mattress and continues to produce some of the best options on the market. Memory foam offers great support and is often recommended for people with back or neck problems.
Original Tempurpedic Cloud Pillow Review Overall:
This pillow is going to be for a very specific buyer. We would recommend this pillow to someone who wants to really melt into their pillow. Someone who loves extra soft memory foam feel that really allows their head and neck to comfortably sink into the pillow instead of sit on top of it. This would also be a great pillow for anyone looking for a pillow that will compress down for easy and compact traveling.
You May Like: Is Temperpedic A Good Mattress
What Is A Tempur
Tempur-Pedic pillows are made with a material that was originally developed by NASA to cushion astronauts during lift-off. This viscoelastic is a slow spring back foam that contains billion of open cells that are heat sensitive.
This proprietary memory foam contours to your head and neck, provides pressure relief, and is purported to help improve the quality of your sleep. Each pillow is purposefully designed with specific sleeping positions in mind, and the memory foam adapts to your body as you move throughout the night.
Pillow firmness makes a huge difference on your sleep quality and general comfort. Its important to get the right pillow pillows that are too flimsy or too thick may prevent the spine from aligning properly.
Compare With Similar Items
|This item Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow for Sleeping, Standard, White|
|4.4 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
4.4 out of 5 stars
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we donât use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
2.0 out of 5 stars
You May Like: What Are The Differences In Mattress Types
Best In Tempurpedic Pillow King Size: Tempurpedic Cloud Pro Pillow Review
Tempurpedic cloud pro pillow is designed for three types of sleepers: Low, Mid, and Hi. Side sleepers will find the medium-firmness level to be the most comfortable, as it contours to the shape of their head and neck. Back sleepers need a firmer pillow to keep their spine in alignment, so they will prefer the high-firmness option. And lastly, people who like to sleep on their stomachs should choose the low-firmness setting.
Who Its Not Good For
- Average to heavyweight side sleepers instead, try the Tempur-Symphony for a more suitable loft
- Hot sleepers instead, try the Tempur-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow for ultimate cooling relief.
- Those who enjoy a traditional, down feather pillow feel instead, try the Tempur-Cloud Adjustable for a plush, customizable feel.
Also Check: What Is A Good Price For A King Size Mattress
Customer Ratings By Feature
New & Used from $49.55FREE Shipping
Similar item to consider
- This item: Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow for Sleeping, Standard, White$69.00Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.Get it as soon as Monday, Aug 1
- Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.Get it as soon as Monday, Aug 1
- Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.Get it as soon as Monday, Aug 1
Frequently Asked Questions About Tempur
Why are Tempur-Pedic pillows more expensive?
Pillows that contain proprietary materials are typically more expensive due to the cost of their development and production. Tempur-Pedic pillows contain the brands proprietary memory foam. When coupled with the fact that Tempur-Pedics products are known for their quality, this explains the higher price point.
How much do Tempur-Pedic pillows cost?
Tempur-Pedic pillows start at under $100 and go up to over $200. While this price may induce sticker shock for some shoppers, the high quality may make the pillows a better value over their lifespan than many budget models.
How do I clean a Tempur-Pedic pillow?
Most Tempur-Pedic pillows have removable, washable covers for easy cleaning. These covers can typically be laundered in cold water using a mild detergent. The pillows themselves are not washable, but Tempur-Pedic suggests you can roll and unroll your pillow to help it breathe. Following the manufacturers care instructions provided with your Tempur-Pedic pillow can help protect it so that it remains comfortable and supportive.
Where can I buy a Tempur-Pedic pillow?
Tempur-Pedic pillows are sold through the Tempur-Pedic website and at various online and brick-and-mortar third-party retailers, including mattress stores, housewares stores, and department stores.
How long do Tempur-Pedic pillows last?
Are Tempur-Pedic pillows adjustable?
Don’t Miss: What Is The Firmest Foam Mattress
My Final Thoughts About The Tempur
All in all, Im a pretty big fan of the Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud pillow. I love the high-quality feel of the TEMPUR Material foam. Ive tested a lot of different memory foams and I felt that Tempur-Pedics foam stood out as especially slow-moving and thick. And it allows for really deep contouring, compared to other foams.
I also love that this pillow is versatile enough to work for every sleeping position and as a back sleeper, I thought it was exceptionally good for those of us who sleep on our backs! And I also appreciate that the pillow cover is machine washable.
But this pillow isnt the best choice for hot sleepers, since the memory foam naturally absorbs a lot of body heat. And the TEMPUR-Cloud only comes in one standard size, so if youre looking for a king size pillow or another non-standard size, it might not be the best option for you.
What Types Of Tempur
As all of Tempur-Pedics pillows use TEMPUR foam, there isnt a lot of variation between the types of pillows in their line. However, there are some subtle differences between designs that may be important to consider.
- Rectangular: About half of Tempur-Pedics pillow line is composed of standard, rectangular pillows commonly used for sleeping in bed.
- Contoured: Tempur-Pedic produces several contoured pillows engineered to ergonomically support the head, neck, and shoulders. These options are typically firmer.
- Travel: There are four different shapes of travel-friendly pillows in Tempur-Pedics line. These pillows are designed for support and comfort whether youre on a plane or in a hotel. They are on the firmer end of the spectrum, ranging from medium firm to extra firm.
- Single Slab: Most Tempur-Pedic pillows consist of one piece of TEMPUR material encased in a fabric cover. This material is responsible for the pillows cushioning, pressure relief, and support.
- Mixed Materials: A few Tempur-Pedic pillows include TEMPUR material along with additional components to adjust the feel, such as cooling gel, micro-cushions, or down.
Recommended Reading: What Is The Best Mattress Pad For Dorm Bed
The Value For Money Is:
One of the sayings goes, you get what you pay for.. Buying something for the lowest price is almost never a good idea. Therefore, buying an expensive product with no real value isnt a good choice at all. The key to evaluating the value of your bed pillows tempur pedic is to evaluate what youre getting for your money.