What Are The Mattress Firm Shipping Options
Once youve found your perfect mattress, you can choose between three types of delivery service at Mattress Firm:
- Curbside: The Mattress Firm team will package and ship your item to your curb for you to unpack and install yourself.
- White-Glove*: The team will not only deliver your items to your door but theyll also assist you with setting up your new Mattress Firm purchase.
- Red Carpet*: Choose the Mattress Firm Red Carpet shipping service and have your items delivered within a 3-4 hour window. Theyll also set up your purchases for you inside your home, so you can enter the state of relaxation Mattress Firm is known for sooner than ever.
*Please note, White Glove and Red Carpet shipping options are only available for selected items.
How Do I Save At The Mattress Firm Sale
Get a better nights sleep for less when you check Groupon Coupons first. Whether youre shopping the awesome sales at Mattress Firm or are using one of our exclusive coupons and promo codes to save, youll find plenty to love.
If you have a coupon code, simply enter it at checkout or show your code to the cashier when shopping in person. If you dont have a coupon code, your savings will be automatically added to your order.
Same Day Delivery Details
We guarantee your new mattress will be delivered within a designated 3 hour delivery window, or your delivery is free. If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamped and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within 3 weeks.
**Participation may vary. See store for details.
You May Like: How Long Does Dreamcloud Take To Expand
What Should A Mattress Cost
What you pay for a mattress depends on several different factors, including quality, construction, and size. Each of the following factors can have a huge impact on cost, raising or lowering the price sometimes by hundreds of dollars. Understanding these factors can help you find the best mattresses for the money.
Warranties Sleep Trials And Return Terms
Many quality mattresses come with a sleep trial and some sort of warranty. These policies often reflect a companys faith in its mattresses comfort and durability. However, lengthy sleep trials and generous warranties can increase a mattresss initial purchase price.
Companies suffer a financial loss whenever a customer returns their mattress. So companies calculate the expected loss on mattress returns and raise their prices to cover the cost to make up for this.
As a side note, always read the fine print when it comes to warranties and any sort of return policy. Some policies have hidden fees when it comes to returns and repairs.
We also want to note that an industry-standard mattress warranty covers the first 10 years of ownership.
You May Like: Casper Mattress Foundation
What Are My Options For Getting Rid Of My Old Mattress
When you buy a new mattress with Ortho, our delivery truck will haul away and recycle your unwanted mattresses for free. Other mattress retailers also offer a similar service, but at a pricetypically referred to as an additional Haul Away Service. .
As a homegrown California company, we are dedicated to keeping our products out of landfills. In fact, Orthos environmental conscience pre-dates the states mattress recycling program. Upon delivery of new beds, Ortho collects used mattresses and foundations and brings them to a private plant for recycling and repurposing. California law dictates that these used materials are never utilized to make our new mattresses.
If you want to discard a mattress without purchasing a new one, the California MRC has hundreds of recycling centers for free drop-off. The MRC does pickups, but only on bulk orders, i.e. you would need to have a lot of beds for them to come to your home. For more details on this, look over the programs available resources.
Preparing For Your Delivery
- Verify that your address and phone number on the invoice are correct.
- Plan to be home during the predetermined three-hour delivery window.*
- Clear a wide path to your chosen room and remove any breakables. Our delivery team may ask you to sign a release if there is possibility of breakage of your personal items during delivery.
- If you would like your old mattress removed and recycled for donation, strip it of all sheets and linens and detach the headboard and/or footboard.
- Our delivery team is permitted to remove one mattress set for each mattress set purchased. Additional charges may apply if extra pieces are moved.
- Our delivery truck will pull up next to the delivery address. Our trucks are 136 highAny trees, gates or overhangs that prevent us from getting within 50 feet of your door will require you to provide a method of transportation for the mattress from the truck to your home.
* A redelivery charge may be applied if you aren’t home during your scheduled delivery window. The person receiving the delivery must be 18+ years of age.
You May Like: The Foundation Casper
What Is The Cost Of A Queen
Typically, hybrid beds are priced between $1,200 and $2,000, with a Queen hybrid bed costing an average of around $1,650. Airbed: A permanent air mattress that may be used in your bedroom costs between $1,500 and $2,500 on average, depending on the manufacturer. The cost of a Queen is expected to be roughly $2,250.
Mattress Prices And Sizing
The TEMPUR-ProAdapt costs $2,999 in a queen size regardless of firmness or support core construction. For all sizes, this mattress ranges from $2,499 in a twin or twin long to $4,998 in a split king or split California king.
These price-points are rather high for a memory foam mattress, and also fairly expensive for a hybrid, but they are considered middle-of-the-road for a Tempur-Pedic model. The TEMPUR-ProAdapt costs more than the TEMPUR-Cloud and TEMPUR-Adapt, but is less expensive than the TEMPUR-LuxeAdapt, TEMPUR-Probreezeº, and TEMPUR-Luxebreezeº.
Tempur-Pedic does not offer any add-ons or customization features that affect the TEMPUR-ProAdapts price-point. White Glove delivery is free for most customers in the contiguous U.S, but people who live in remote locations or Alaska/Hawaii must pay a flat shipping fee of $600.
Recommended Reading: Dreamcloud Premier Rest Review
There Was An Error Submitting Your Request Please Try Again Later
Other Things To Consider
If you’re planning on regular orders, maybe tip something extra – although my guess is you won’t order mattress after mattress. If it’s an all-round home decorating or furniture store doing the delivery, and you order regularly, I always tip. Especially if it’s a local shop, it just makes any future deliveries a lot smoother.
My rule of thumb is: if someone spends a lot of energy on my behalf or if I make more money then they do, I usually tip .
To sum it up: you don’t have to tip. Delivery drivers are being paid for their time. But …
- if you want to make someone’s day,
- reward someone for the extra service,
- or want to be treated like a king or queen by them in the future,
… I’d say: go for it!
And remember: the best tip of all is kindness.
Recommended Reading: Purple Mattress Bed Bugs
What Is The Most Cost
The weight of a mattress varies depending on its kind. Take the bedding off the bed. Separately pack the following items: sheets, quilts, duvets, mattress pads, and coverings. Put it in a bag or box. Wrap your mattress and box spring in bubble wrap or packing foam to protect them from damage. Choose between White Glove and Economy service. Unpack. You should get a good nights sleep.
What Is The Best Way To Purchase A Mattress
Here are seven stages to looking for, selecting, and purchasing a mattress that you will like and that will also enjoy you back:
Step 1: Learn From Your Old Bed and Apply What You Learned. Mastering the Mattress Store is the second step. Step 3: Think about making a purchase over the internet. Step 4: Never pay the whole amount up front. Using the Trial Period to Your Advantage is Step 5. Step 6: Enjoy a Long and Prosperous Relationship.
Recommended Reading: Wyoming King Size Mattress
Jusqu 25% De Rabais Sur Les Meubles De Chambre Coucher
Dépensez de 499 $ à 998 $ en meubles de chambre à coucher et obtenez 15 % de rabais Dépensez de 999 $ à 1498 $ en meubles de chambre à coucher et obtenez 20 % de rabais Dépensez 1499 $ ou plus en meubles de chambre à coucher et obtenez 25 % de rabais
Excludes discounted, clearance, seasonal, Hot Buy deals, and Buyers Best items.Exclut les offres de rabais et de liquidation, les articles saisonniers, les superbes achats et les articles Valeur sûre.
Why You Should Trust Us
The team of sleep product experts at Sleep Foundation has tested hundreds of mattresses over the years. Our testing team includes side, back, stomach, and combination sleepers with a variety of body types. This range in our testing group helps us determine who will benefit the most from every mattress we review. Our sleep lab puts each memory foam model to the test in order to determine its performance in a number of categories as well as who will find it most comfortable.
The Sleep Foundation team tests each mattress by lying on it, changing positions, and evaluating its support. We also use technology such as body mapping to measure pressure relief as well as thermal cameras that determine heat retention. All of these metrics are important to consider when shopping for a memory foam mattress.
Don’t Miss: Casper Mattress Slats
How To Choose The Best Mattress For Your Weight
When youre selecting a mattress, its easy to get overwhelmed by all the different options. Memory foam, innerspring, pillow top, coil count, and more its hard to understand what to look for. However one things for sure: how heavy you are will have a big effect on which mattress is best for you.
Thats since much heavier people position more weight on their bed mattress than lighter individuals. .
There are mattresses out there that are best matched to each particular weight category, so lets take a look at a few of them so you can assess what may work best for you.
Light Sleepers.In spite of light-weight sleepers all falling in the very same weight classification , there are differences in how they sleep. For that reason, I am going to supply recommendations for mattresses based upon their chosen sleeping experiences.
Soft Feel: If youre a light sleeper, you should not have any difficulty landing on a soft mattress. You wont need to worry about sinking through the products as much as heavier sleepers. Loom And Leaf Delivery Fee
Medium Feel: Lighter weight sleepers may not sink as deeply into their mattress, which makes beds with super dense or thick leading layers of foam unpleasant for them. For this reason, I recommend acquiring a mattress that is.5-1 firmness points lower than the feel youre searching for.
What To Be Aware Of
When purchasing a new mattress from Mattress Firm, there are a few things you should know in advance to guarantee that your purchase is as successful as possible. For example,
- Mattress Firm does NOT ship internationally or to P.O. boxes either.
- A delivery fee refund applies for all delivery services that are late.
- In case the delivery is missed by the client, a redelivery fee will be charged.
- A person older than 18 years old must be at home to sign upon delivery.
- When items are shipped via UPS or FedEx, the Silver Service is automatically applied.
- All clients can refuse delivery of any item that arrives at their home in damaged conditions.
- Any mattress can be returned after 21 days but before 120 days from the original purchase date.
In case of any further questions, reach out to Mattress Firm by calling 346-8775.
Read Also: Bed Bugs Purple Mattress
Mattress Firm Delivery Methods
As commented, there are four delivery methods available to choose from when purchasing a mattress from Mattress Firm. Each includes particular benefits so it is guaranteed that one will fit the clients needs, no matter what they are.
- This is a contactless delivery method, so the removal of the old mattress is not included.
- The new mattress can be delivered outside of the house at the preferred location by the client.
- Removal of the old mattress set is included .
- Provides in-home setup. This usually takes from 15 to 30 minutes.
- The packaging material of the new mattress set can also be removed.
- Removal of the old mattress and in-home setup of the new one is included.
- Provides setup for any adjustable base, as long as it is also purchased from Mattress Firm.
- Provides all the above-mentioned benefits plus the selection of the delivery window.
Our Queen Mattress Options
When it comes to picking a queen mattress, City Mattress makes it easy by having virtually anything you could ever want or need. With many top-quality brands to choose from, you can take your pick of what materials, methods and practices are used in the manufacturing of your mattress. For example, some of the brands we carry specialize in using organic and eco-friendly materials, while others emphasize that their products are handmade. Whatever it is you value in a mattress, we can help you find it. An important part of finding your perfect queen mattress is choosing an interior. Our innerspring mattresses contain complex networks of coils specifically designed to support you while you sleep. We also have mattresses made of memory foam of varying densities to create the perfect level of luxurious comfort. Additionally, we have hybrid mattresses, which combine the merits of innerspring and memory foam mattresses. We carry queen-size mattresses made with deluxe latex foam. Many of our queen mattresses are adjustable-friendly as well. And to suit your personal preferences, our queen mattresses come in firm, plush and pillow top.
Don’t Miss: Wyoming King Dimensions
How Do I Know If A Budget Mattress Is Still High
Several indicators can help you determine if your new bed is a good value. First off, if its made of good materials backed by well-known certifications, you can assume its a quality mattress.
The sleep trial and warranty are other good indicators. Almost all mattresses come with some sort of warranty. But if your mattress boasts a warranty of at least a decade and a sleep trial of at least 90 days, you can be more sure the seller believes in it.
How Old Is Your Mattress
The very first question to think about is how old your mattress is. This can determine whether or not you require a new one. Normally, your mattress will need to be changed if youve had it for over 8 years. However, this is not a requirement by any means.
If youre experiencing new pains in the early morning, are you having problem discovering a comfy position during the night, or have you saw brand-new dips in your mattress that cant be fixed by turning it routinely, it might be time to bid farewell to your old bed.
Recommended Reading: Do Mattresses Soften Over Time
What If You Dont Have The Money To Tip
For whatever reason, people sometimes dont have the money to properly tip the people delivering their orders. However, even though tipping is the best way to show appreciation of someones good service, there are other ways you can show your gratitude and appreciation
- You can always offer the delivery guys a cup of coffee, tea, or some other refreshments
- You can always tip the delivery guys the next time you order something, and make sure you double the tipping
- You can tip the minimum of $5 and offer a cold drink to compensate for the small tip, which would also be sweet and nice
- You can give the delivery guys good reviews and share your excellent experience on the company site where you ordered from
Unfortunately, nothing says thanks for the great service like a good tip. But, since were all sometimes short with money, it is perfectly fine to provide a decent tipping alternative for the delivery guys. If youre really satisfied with the service, find a decent tipping alternative, and even if that is hard, at least let them know how much you appreciate their hard work.