What Is Casper’s Return Policy
Casper offers customers a 100-night free trial on their mattresses, pillows, and bedding. They also offer a 30-night trial on all other Casper products. Be sure to check the warranty on your Casper product. The mattresses purchased from its website have a 10-year limited warranty. If you buy a Casper mattress from a retailer, the warranty might be different.
Sleeping On The Casper
Starting off back sleeping, the Casper is a fantastic match for us because our hips sink in just a bit, and we can feel the extra lumbar support from the Zoned Support system. Because of this, Casper is one of the best mattresses for lower back pain and sciatica. Also, the top layer of AirScape foam is offering us a decent amount of contouring.
Side sleeping, the Casper mattress does feel softer under the shoulders because of the Zoned Support, which makes it a good mattress for side sleepers. The mattress is actually softer in that area, so the pressure relief is quite noticeable. When we are stomach sleeping, the mattress does feel firm enough for us and, thanks to the Zoned Support, it is keeping our hips from sinking in too far. It is not the best mattress for stomach sleepers we have ever tried, but it is quite supportive.
What’s The Best Mattress 2020
Here are the best mattresses you can buy in 2020:
- Best mattress overall: Leesa Hybrid Mattress.
- Best mattress for hot sleepers: Tempur-Pedic PRObreeze Mattress.
- Best all-foam mattress: The Casper Original Mattress.
- Best mattress for back pain: Saatva Classic Mattress.
- Best natural mattress: Birch Mattress by Helix.
Read Also: What Is Short Queen Mattress
A Cost Factors For Foam Mattresses
- Foam Type Depending on the type of foam used for a mattress can be a huge price determination. The cheaper polyfoam will not be as durable or long lasting as a more expensive memory foam. Polyfoam may work better for those seeking a simple topper for an existing mattress. Memory foam mattresses that have special layers, such as using cooling gel and latex, may cost more than the simple just-memory foam bed, yet even these blended designs can be found at very reasonable prices.
- Foam Density Foam density equates to durability so the lesser density, and less expensive, mattress will also be less durable and have a shorter lifetime than the higher density memory foam. Therefore, it is worth paying a bit more if it means you will be getting a higher density foam that will be more durable and longer lasting.
- Foam Airflow Airflow is important when it comes to purchasing a foam bed, as this aids in the cooling factor. Often an aerated foam layer may be added for comfort. In creating a bed that is most comfortable these special foams may drive up the price. Seek out a bed-in-a-box company that can keep the mattress cost down while offering a quality high end bed.
It’s Tough To Argue With A 100
The extended money-back guaranteea 40-day trial period when I bought mine, and now up to 100 dayswas ultimately the factor that got me to click buy. I figured that takes a fair amount of confidence from a manufacturer. It’s way more than enough time for back sleepers, stomach sleepers and side sleepers to figure out whether the pressure points inherent in their old mattresses have been done in by Caper.
If you pause to think about it, they cant resell a used mattress. Plus they have to spend cash on a delivery team just to pick it up from your housetheres no way youre going to put this thing back in the box yourself. This is some amazing customer service.
In Casper, I saw a company putting its money where its mouth was. I was convinced.
Recommended Reading: Where Should You Buy A Mattress
How To Clean A Casper Mattress
To clean a mattress, take off all the sheets, comforters, and pillows until your mattress is bare. Go over the entire mattress with a vacuum to remove any dust. Next, spot clean any stains. While Casper says any stain remover will work, they recommend an enzyme-based cleaner on their website.
After you spot clean stains, sprinkle baking soda to get rid of any odors. The longer you leave the baking soda on, the better, though two hours is the minimum time. After the baking soda does its job, vacuum the mattress again and let it air out for 8-10 hours.
Average Mattress Cost By Size
Because mattress price varies greatly depending on the type of mattress and potential add-ons, determining the cost of mattresses by size is difficult without accounting for other factors. However, the average mattress price by size generally breaks down like this:3
- Twin Ideal for single sleepers and small spaces, twin-size mattresses cost between $100 and $500, with $300 as an average rate. For twin XL mattresses, expect to pay an additional $50 to $200.
- Full Best for young adults and guest rooms, full-size mattresses typically cost between $200 and $600.
- Queen The most popular size, queen mattresses typically cost anywhere between $300 and $2,000, depending on the type.
- King For couples who love to sprawl out or share their space with kids and pets, king-size mattresses are ideal. Because of their expansive, luxurious size, they tend to be on the pricier side. Youll rarely find a quality king for less than $1,000 and the higher-end models can cost upwards of $5,000. Although less common, California kings are around the same price point.
Investing In A Good Mattress With Casper
You spend roughly a third of your life asleep. Shouldnt you make that third as comfortable as possible? Investing in a good mattress is more than a commitment to better sleep. Its a commitment to a higher quality of life. So, its time to say goodnight to a bad mattress and invest in a bed that will elevate healthy sleep levels.
Not only will you better enjoy the time you have with your mattress but youll also prolong that time by starting out with a more durable, better-constructed mattress. Instead of losing its support or bounce after only a few years, your slightly more expensive mattress will make up for the extra upfront cost by lasting longer in the long term.
Whether youre in the market for a hybrid mattress or innerspring, king-size or California king, Casper has you coveredat a fraction of the price of other brands.
Casper Mattress Shipping And Delivery
Once you place your order, your Casper mattress ships from the facility within 1-2 days via UPS. It typically takes about 2-7 days for the mattress to be delivered. Casper offers in-home delivery and setup options across the 48 contiguous states.
Should you desire an in-home setup, UPS will deliver your mattress to a local delivery hub. A representative will then contact you to confirm a 4-hour delivery window where they will bring your new Casper mattress to your room of choice. They will then unbox it and remove any additional packaging.
This service costs $100 in the U.S. unless you are in select zip codes in New York City and Los Angeles where they offer a discounted rate of $75. You will need to be home to sign for the delivery if you keep the signature required box checked . You can uncheck the signature box before checking out if you dont want to be required to be home when the mattress is delivered. Should you want your old mattress removed, Casper charges a $50 fee to remove it for you.
Also Check: Can You Dump A Mattress In A Dumpster
Casper Hybrid Vs Leesa Hybrid
The Leesa Hybrid and Casper Hybrid have very similar constructions. Both have a perforated polyfoamcomfort layer, a memory foam transition layer, and a pocketed coil support system. Both mattresses have a similar medium to medium-firm firmness level and work well for lightweight and average-weight people of every sleeping position.
Lightweight side sleepers may enjoy the slightly softer feel of the Leesa Hybrids top layer. However, the Casper boasts zoned support in the memory foam layer, which provides greater spinal support and pressure relief thats great for people with aches and pains. In addition, the Casper is slightly more affordable than the Leesa.
Does Casper Deliver Its Mattresses
Casper offers free shipping and returns in the U.S. and Canada but additional shipping fees apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Same-day delivery is available in parts of New York and Los Angeles.
Casper normally offers in-home setup for $149 but that service is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19. If youre wondering, Does Casper take away my old mattress? you can add a removal service to take away and recycle your previously- owned mattress and your foundation or box spring when you sign up for its white-glove service of in-home delivery.
You May Like: Where To Try Memory Foam Mattress
Unboxing A Casper Mattress Is An Event Unto Itself
If owning a Casper mattress is blessedly unmemorable, getting one delivered sure makes an impression. Unlike traditional mattresses, it comes rolled up like a spring-loaded burrito. At 70 pounds , its about twice as heavy as the mattress we were replacing and proved comically difficult to get up the stairs.
Unboxing it was just plain fun. Casper clearly put a lot of thought into designing the experienceright down to the little letter opener-style knife to slice open the shrink wrap without damaging the mattress. We just had to make sure the mattress was in position on the bed frame before we cracked it open.
The final cutting away proved, thankfully, less explosive than anticipated. Rather, the mattress’ foam layers unfurl and expand as it takes its first deep breath in your new home. Just thinking about it makes me want to go home and crawl into bed for a quick nap.
Sure it looks small, but that box is CRAZY heavy. Still worth it, though.
Casper Coupon Codes Worth Waiting For
There are many Casper deals worth waiting for. This includes any promotion Casper has from time to time.
- Email Sign Up Deals Sign up to know if theres a Casper sale. Be the first to receive news about a Casper promo.
- Casper Discount Codes There is a promo Casper announces on their website. It features different Casper.com promotions codes that you can use to buy mattresses or pillows. This also shows how much Casper savings youll get using the Casper active code. Say yes to any Casper discount.
- 100 Night Risk-Free Trial At Casper, theres a full refund guarantee. You can try sleeping on a new Casper for up to 100 nights. If you dont like it, you can get a Casper cashback. Its as amazing as what a Casper.com coupon or a Casper redemption code can do.
- Fast & Free Delivery They also offer a Casper free shipping. Check out WIRED to see if there is a Casper offer code for a Casper same day delivery.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty Casper Mattresses lasts for years because of its premium quality. Still, you can let Casper repair or replace your mattress.
- List of Active Casper Online Coupons This page is always updated to give you the latest Casper codes to save on Casper mattresses. Get discounts on a new Casper bed adjustable frame or a Casper with box spring. Sometimes, you can find Casper dog bed promo codes and Casper pillow promo codes.
- Casper Black Friday Find limited-time savings on mattresses, bedding, and bases during Black Friday 2021.
Read Also: What’s Better Firm Or Soft Mattress
Casper Mattress Sleeper Type Analysis
- Side Sleepers
Most side sleepers should feel comfortable on this mattress, with the exception of more petite people. Because petite people dont sink into the mattress much, side sleepers who are petite might find this mattress too firm.
- Back and Stomach Sleepers
Weve found that even though Casper isnt a particularly firm bed, the combination of various foam densities and its zoned design make it more supportive than you might expect.
- Combo Sleepers
Because the bed isnt overly firm and the mattress is essentially split into different zones, these types of sleepers will get the pressure they need for key areas.
How Is Motion Transfer And Sinkage
The amount of motion transfer is something many people forget to think about when shopping for a new mattress but is a major factor in the functionality of a mattress, especially for couples.
Because of the multiple layers of memory foam, motion transfer is relatively limited for the Original and with the bouncy, airy top layer, sleepers also dont tend to feel trapped inside the mattress either.
Sinkage is limited to the firmness of the memory foam and balanced out with the latex-like top layer.
Towards the edges, people may feel a bit more sinkage/motion transfer just because of the lower amount of support that is offered from the layers.
Also Check: How Soft Is A Plush Mattress
How Much Does A Queen Mattress Cost
The average mattress size bought in the US is a queen size mattress. A queen will comfortably fit two people without taking up too much space, and theyre a good choice if you want something a bit more roomy without going over your budget. Because theyre the median price mattress from most sleep brands, queen size mattresses are usually a good indicator of overall affordability too. The price of a queen size mattress from the major online retailers are as follows:
- Cost of a queen size Purple mattress – from $1,149 to $2,299
- Cost of a queen size Saatva mattress – from $1,399 to $2,795
- Cost of a queen size Casper mattress – from $1,095 to $2,595
- Cost of a queen size DreamCloud mattress – from $1,099 to $1,399
- Cost of a queen size Leesa mattress – from $999 to $2,199
- Cost of a queen size Tempur-Pedic mattress – from $1,999 to $4,699
What Type Of Sleeper Is A Casper Mattress Best For
The Original mattress is for good for side sleepers, back sleepers and stomach sleepers who want both support and cooling elements. The Original Hybrid offers more support, while the Nova Hybrid has a padded, plush top for a softer feel. The Wave Hybrid is said to be beneficial for people with aches and pains who are looking for more support.
Don’t Miss: How To Wash Sleep Number Mattress Cover
How Much Does A Full Size Mattress Cost
Generally speaking, you can get more fun features for your money when buying a full size mattress over a larger size. Although its smaller in size, a full mattress can still have all of the great features youll find in larger mattresses, but for less money.
This could include layers of memory foam, spring, and even grid support if you buy the likes of a Purple Mattress. The price can still vary dramatically depending on which brand you choose, but the price of a full size mattress from the top sleep brands are as follows:
- Cost of a full size Purple mattress – from $999 to $2,199
- Cost of a full size Saatva mattress – from $1,099 to $2,495
- Cost of a full size Casper mattress – from $995 to $2,395
- Cost of a full size DreamCloud mattress – from $999 to $1,299
- Cost of a full size Leesa mattress – from $899 to $,1749
- Cost of a full size Tempur-Pedic mattress – from $1,899 to $3,849
What Is A Mattress In A Box
A mattress in a box is a mattress thatâs compressed in an air-sealed bag and rolled tight so that it can fit into a box thatâs easier to maneuver than a traditional mattress. Allowing you the flexibility of picking your mattress online and having it easily delivered to your door. When you receive the mattress, all youâll need to do is pull it out of its packaging, lay it flat, and let it expand. y and pass the savings on to you.
Also Check: Which Mattress Should I Get
Casper Original Mattress Review: A Firm Feel That’s Ideal For Back Sleepers
Thanks to its Zoned Support and medium-firm feel, the Casper Original is a budget-friendly option that helps keep your spine aligned.
Casper didn’t invent the idea of the mattress-in-a-box, but the mattress retailer definitely put the concept on the map. Thanks to influencer marketing and social media ads, Casper became the trendy new way to buy a mattress.
And now, with over 175 online mattress players in the retail space, Casper is still one of the top direct-to-consumer choices. But shopping for a mattress online can be tricky. That’s why I put the Casper Original— the company’s most popular model — to the test. Here, I break down all the features of the mattress and who it’s best suited for.
- Zoned memory foam makes it softer where you need it
- Sleeps cooler than other 100% memory foam mattresses
- Excellent motion isolation
- A little too firm when sleeping on my side
- Feels more like you’re sleeping on top of the mattress, rather than sinking into it
- Not enough support for anyone over 230 pounds
How Much Does A Mattress Cost When Buying Online
Buying a mattress online is one of the best ways to be sure youre getting the best price for the brand youre thinking of buying from. Although its possible to get some great discounts when buying in-store, its more difficult to compare prices between retailers and to get an overview of all the best offers.
Even if your preferred mattress isnt on offer right now, odds are it will be soon, especially with Black Friday 2020 and then the Christmas sales on the horizon. The top sleep brands often offer regular deals and discounts, and these sometimes include free accessories or hefty reductions in price. The very best ones offer both.
So when it comes to how much does a mattress cost when buying online, you can expect to pay anywhere from a few hundred dollars for an affordable Queen size foam mattress, all the way up to thousands of dollars for a King size hybrid mattress. When you consider how long a memory foam mattress lasts, the pricing should make sense.
Read Also: Is Nectar Mattress Good For Stomach Sleepers