Pillow Covers For 26×26 Inserts
Covers for the 26×26 inch pillow insert is one of the biggest sizes that we offer. This large throw pillow is often used for an arrangement on Queen size beds. Three of this size will fit across the headboard, usually followed by a series of smaller pillows in the front. This 26 inch cushion is also good as a floor pillow given its size, or if you have an oversized couch or sectional sofa. The cover for a 26″ insert is sometimes called a queen-sized Euro sham.
|Keep in mind that the pillow cover for a 26×26 pillow insert is made a little smaller for a snug fit , so that the stuffed pillow will look attractively plump and well-filled.
Please refer to our Sizing Diagram and our Frequently Asked Questions for helpful information on sizing. We also offer pillow covers for other insert sizes: 12×18, 12×24, 14×20, 16×26, 16×16, 18×18, 20×20, 22×22 and 24×24.
We use professional workroom techniques to taper the corners of each pillow cover and size them appropriately to fit your 26×26 pillow insert for a tailored, interior designer quality finish.
On a typical 2 seater sofa, a 26×26 pillow will look like this:
On a typical 3 seater sofa, a 26×26 pillow will look like this:
Please choose from the following fabric patterns for your pillow cover, custom made to fit your Euro 26×26 cushion insert:
How To Make Sure You Choose The Right Euro Pillow Shams
If you are an early or new user, it might be difficult for you to find the proper euro pillow shams. You might be unaware of certain facets of the euro pillow shams that you might have been thinking about. But we are here to help you out with that! The recommendations below might be helpful in your chase:
Benefits Of Decorative Pillows
- Various pillow shapes and sizes can help support your back, hips, and legs for a more comfortable sleep, or lounging position.
- Pillows also provide comfort on an emotional level, and the simple act of holding onto something can be therapeutic.
- Use these pillows to prop yourself up when watching television or reading. They also can be used to help support a body recovering from injury or illness.
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Puffy Mattresses
How To Sew A Throw Pillow With A Fabric Accent
This video will show you how to sew up a throw pillow with a Fabric accent, this pillow has no piping, no fringe and no zipper closure, so it is easy to make. We will show how to close the pillow’s opening using the invisible hand stitch technique which results in a gorgeous finished stitch that is nearly invisible.
How To Make An Envelope Throw Pillow
This is by far the easiest way to make a throw pillow cover. This pillow cover features an envelope closure opening on the backside to allow the pillow insert to be installed inside the pillow cover. This pillow cover is made from one complete plate instead of multiple plates making construction easy and fast. Because the envelope opening is rather deep it virtually eliminates the gap typically found on envelope throw pillows that do not use a button.
Read Also: Are Sleepy’s Mattresses Any Good
How To Arrange A Euro Sham
First off, its best never to have just one sham, unless you are working with a twin size bed, daybed, or reclining chair of some sort. They truly are best displayed when in pairs or odd number groupings. Versatile and comforting, consider using them in these various ways:
- Place behind your standard and queen bed pillows to provide height and comfort when sitting in bed.
- Use in place of couch cushions, or enhance the support of a couch back.
- Use as a way to provide a back cushion for daybeds.
- Support your back or legs in a recliner.
- Always display as a pair, or in odd numbers: such as 3, 5, or 7 depending on the space you have.
- Stick with matching color palettes, or one pattern. Mixing and matching can create chaos unless patterns are specifically designed to be placed with one another.
- Even then, break it up with solid colors.
- Do mix and match textures within the same color families. But beware mixing and matching textures with patterns to avoid a busy look.
Best Recommendations And Buying Guide For Your Euro Pillow Shams
Before you venture out to purchase your preferred euro pillow shams, take into consideration some factors. These factors will ultimately help you decide which euro pillow shams is the right fit for your requirements.
Use the internet to do your research about all the available euro pillow shamss in the market. This is helpful for both online and retail/ in-person purchases. If you are buying from an online marketplace, try to ascertain the most trustworthy online store. Usually, the online shops that have the highest following of masses are the best ones.
These shops not only provide reliable products but also give the buyers a lot of diversified products to choose from. Search for the different types of euro pillow shams available in the online store and find ones to choose from.
Read the reviews of people on the online pages to understand the detailed and nuanced pros and cons that entail this particular euro pillow shams. You can also understand through other peoples reviews whether a particular euro pillow shams fits your needs.
Assessing products online before buying the desired products from retail shops is also a very common phenomenon.
While doing the crucial research on the euro pillow shamss available in the market, you might ask yourself a few questions that will help you reach your decision:
Also Check: What Mattress Is Comparable To Purple
European Square Pillow Shams Set Of 2 White 600 Thread Count 100% Natural Cotton Pack Of Two Euro 26 X 26 Pillow Shams Cushion Cover Cases Super Soft Decorative
- Product Quality- For Best & Superior Quality We Use 600 Thread Count Natural Cotton Fabric Main Reason To Use 600 Thread Count Fabric Is That 600 Thread Count Specially Use For Making Superior Quality Bedding Products. Which Provides Luxurious Feel, Durability & Natural Feel.
- Package Quantity- You Will Get Pack Of 2 European 26 by 26 Inch Size Pillow Sham. This Pillow Shams Comes In Zipper Packaging.
- Satisfaction Guarantee We Rigorously Test For Pilling, Shrinkage & Durability Before Using Any Fabric. Each Piece Goes Through 3 Rigorous Quality Checks Before Being Shipped So That You Have A Great Experience. All This Is Also Backed Up With An Incredible Customer Service Making This a Completely Risk Free & Satisfactory Purchase For You.
- Natural Cotton Product Are woven Using 100% Natural Compact Yarn. Compact is The Latest Spinning Technology Superior To The Combed Process Which Eliminates The Short Fiber Surfaces And Impurities. The Longest And Straightest Fiber Once Woven Gives The Much Smoother And Quality Fabrics.
- Origin Made In India
What Are Down And Feathers
Down and feathers are common fillings in comforters and pillows. They provide nice comfort and have a naturally effective ability to transport excess moisture and heat away, so you stay comfy dry and pleasantly snug all night. And its good peace of mind to know that the down and feathers we use are either recycled or come from fully traceable animals raised for meat production on farms and in slaughterhouses.
Also Check: What Is Zero Gravity Mattress
What Is A Euro Pillow
Unlike traditional rectangular sleeping pillows, the Euro pillow is used exclusively as a decorative pillow in a bedding set. Euro pillow forms measure 26 inches x 26 inches square. Euro pillows are placed behind your standard queen- or king-sized sleeping pillows and are propped against the headboard. They are used as a decorative element and add back support when leaning against the headboard while watching TV or reading in bed. Adding Euro pillow shams is a great way to introduce coordinating fabrics and colors into your bedroom décor for a chic, high-end look.
This pillow insert can be used for interior home, RV and marine bedding uses, as well as outdoor projects. This indoor/outdoor pillow form is water-resistant, which gives it increased longevity. They’re made with a garnetted fiber, which is a material stuffed into the pillow and processed in a way that ensures these pillows have more body, less compression over time and higher overall quality than blown pillow forms.
Note: Pillow dimensions are measured flat before the pillow is stuffed. These pillows are hand-sewn in the United States therefore, there might be slight variation in the finished dimensions. To check pillow measurements, lay a tape measure across the middle of your pillow, where it’s fullest, from seam to seam.
Please Note: Laundering pillow insert in a washing machine is not recommended.