Guarantees Warranties And Sleep Trials
Yes, all our products come with a manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty. The length of the guarantee or warranty varies depending on the product. Please check the individual product for more information on this.
As a bare minimum, you’ll be covered for 12 months. Some products have warranties or guarantees of up to 20 years!
Yes, you can! If you purchase a Sleep Trial mattress, you can try it for 60 nights. If you don’t love it, you can exchange it for a different mattress.
Browse our Sleep Trial mattress range and take a look at some of our great deals!
Returned Your Faulty Item Discover Other Nifty Donotpay Products
Apart from being your shortcut through returning your faulty items to merchants, our app can do so much more! From helping you request a refund, get extended warranties, file insurance claims, and find clinical trials in your vicinity to assisting you in creating legal documents, notarizing them, and faxing themDoNotPay can do it all.
Do you think youre eligible for a victims of crime compensation program? Our app can help you apply for it. Do you want to get revenge on persistent robocalls, report someone for stalking or harassment, or get your noisy neighbors to be quieter? We got your back!
Mattresses In Different Sizes
You wont have any trouble finding a mattress in a size that perfectly fits your bedroom, whether its a huge master bedroom or a small and cozy space. All IKEA beds, mattresses, and bedding sold in Canada are sold in Standard North American sizes.
See below the IKEA mattress size dimensions:
· Twin mattresses 38″ x 75
· Full/Double mattresses 53″ x 75″
· Queen size mattresses 60″ x 80″
· King size mattresses 76″ x 80″
Don’t Miss: How Often Should You Change Bed Mattress
Order Before 2pm For Free Next Day Delivery
Enjoy Complete Convenience with A Silentnight Rolled Mattress
With comfort and convenience in mind, our Mattress Now range is the perfect answer to all of your common sleep concerns. For added convenience, all of our Silentnight rolled mattresses come with a 5 year peace-of-mind guarantee, and if you order your Silentnight rolled mattress online at our Silentnight Shop before 2pm, you will receive FREE UK next day delivery .
Recommended Reading: How Soft Is A Plush Mattress
Buy A Mattress And We Will Take Care Of The Rest: Free
Sleeping better in different bed. When you go on a trip or visit family and find yourself sleeping better on a different mattress, you need to consider replacing your current mattress. Note the properties of mattresses that give you a good nightâs sleep. Replacing your old mattress is easy with free mattress delivery and removal by Land of Sleep.
Also Check: How To Move A King Size Mattress
When To Tip & Not:
Here are some examples of service you should consider tipping for:
I’ll go over these points in more detail below.
How To Clean A Mattress
1. Complement the mattress with a mattress protector or a separate pillow top. It makes it more hygenic, as it is easy to remove and clean. Some mattress and pillow tops have a washable cover. Read the tag inside the cover for more information.
2. Make sure that the zipper is closed when washing the mattress cover. Vacuuming the mattress helps to remove dust and mites. Use upholstery cleaner to remove stains.
3. If your mattress is turnable you should turn it about every three months. Turning a mattress ensures more even wear and helps to prolong its comfort. Dont fold the mattress. It can damage the springs and materials inside.
4. Even the best mattresses become less comfortable with age, and all mattresses accumulate dust and mites over the years. So even if the mattresses have a 25-year warranty, we still recommend that you change your mattress every 8-10 years.
You May Like: What Is A Sleeper Mattress
What Is The Best Mattress To Buy
The best mattress to buy depends on different factors, such as your sleeping position, preferred material, and budget.
- Sleeping position:
If you are a side sleeper, we recommend a plush or medium firm mattress. A softer mattress shapes itself around the shoulders and hips. At the same time, the mattress provides support for the rest of the body.
For back sleepers, we recommend a firm mattress which prevents the neck and lower back from sinking too deeply into the mattress.
- Preferred material:
Choose from our spring or foam & latex mattresses. Our spring mattresses offer individually wrapped springs that work independently to closely follow your movements and the contours of your body.
Our foam & latex mattresses are soft and resilient, and they spread your body weight evenly to promote restful sleep and better blood circulation.
- Your budget:
We have mattresses to fit every budgetfrom basic mattresses to mattresses made with high quality natural materials. But you can be sure that every one is designed to give you a good nights sleep.
How To Choose The Right Mattress
We know it’s tricky to choose the right firmness rating. To help you make the right decision, we test every single mattress in our bespoke Comfort Lab and give each one a rating from soft to extra firm. This is why you’ll find a firmness rating across every one of our mattresses.
But who better to rate our mattresses than our customers themselves? Our review platform, Reevoo, is full of helpful, honest reviews – written by customers just like you. Customers rate their new mattress on firmness, support, comfort, quality and more.
We recommend reading Reevoo reviews before you purchase your mattress. They’re a great way to get more information about it!
When you get your new mattress, please test it. Ensure that the packaging remains unopened until you are completely happy with it.
If you are unhappy with the firmness of your mattress when you receive it, please bear in mind that we are unable to accept a mattress for return if it has been opened and used.
If you’d like to return or exchange your mattress, please follow the steps above.
Read Also: What Is The Best Mattress To Buy On Amazon
There Was An Error Submitting Your Request Please Try Again Later
What Is Red Carpet Delivery From Mattress Firm
Red Carpet Deliverymattressdelivereddeliverydelivery
If you still aren’t absolutely satisfied with your new mattress, you can return it with a return delivery fee of up to $99.99 and receive, as a refund, the purchase price of your new mattress less a restocking fee equal to 20% of your new mattress purchase price .
Similarly, how does a mattress get delivered? Curbside delivery means that a truck will deliver your mattress to the curb outside of your home usually for a nominal fee that would be much less than a full set up and removal type of delivery. The delivery team will unpack and set up the mattress completely and remove all packaging materials from your premises.
Hereof, how much is red carpet mattress delivery?
Free Shipping Over $499*Get free delivery when you spend over $499 online. This includes same day / next day delivery, free in-home set up, removal of old mattress, and our trademark red carpet delivery!
How do I track my mattress firm delivery?
Contact that location directly at the phone number on the top left corner of your receipt. Contact the phone number on your sales receipt. Track your order status with your Order Number.
Don’t Miss: How Many Years Can A Mattress Last
Your Mattress Delivery: What To Expect
Heres what you can expect from your Mattress Firm delivery, including the extra precautions they are taking to keep you and their staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Mattress Firm runs different tiers of delivery service at different prices, which Ill outline.
- Choosing the most basic free delivery option includes: transportation of your mattress, appropriate packaging to protect it both in transit and once its left at your house, delivery to outside your door or garage. You cant choose a delivery time window.
- If you choose the $99 delivery option, these are the extras youll get: mattress and boxspring set up , removal of your old mattress . This is a great option if you want someone else to set your mattress up for you. Other bed in a box companies charge up to $150 for this level of service.
- In the $149 delivery option, you can add these extras to those above: the mattress can be carried up to a maximum of 5 flights of stairs, set up of any furniture purchased, set up of up to 3 mattress sets. So this is only a good option if youre buying multiple options and you live off the ground floor.
- In the most deluxe $199 delivery option, you get everything above. The big difference is that you get to choose your delivery window. This will be worth your while if you have other commitments you cant change at short notice for your next day mattress delivery.
Extra Safety Measures For Delivery During COVID-19:
Dont Miss: How Long Is A Mattress Life
What Are The Mattress Firm Shipping Options
Once youve found your perfect mattress, you can choose between three types of delivery service at Mattress Firm:
- Curbside: The Mattress Firm team will package and ship your item to your curb for you to unpack and install yourself.
- White-Glove*: The team will not only deliver your items to your door but theyll also assist you with setting up your new Mattress Firm purchase.
- Red Carpet*: Choose the Mattress Firm Red Carpet shipping service and have your items delivered within a 3-4 hour window. Theyll also set up your purchases for you inside your home, so you can enter the state of relaxation Mattress Firm is known for sooner than ever.
*Please note, White Glove and Red Carpet shipping options are only available for selected items.
Dont Miss: Whats The Best Mattress For Fat People
White Glove Delivery And Delivery Tracking
**For a limited time, FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $799!
Our delivery team will contact you to provide a 3-hour window of when you can expect your new mattress. Your notification will arrive the night before delivery to the email address you provide. White Glove Delivery includes:
- Free in-home set up of your mattress set and adjustable base, if applicable
- Removal of old mattress and/or box spring: $14.99 per piece. **Please note that we cannot remove stained mattresses due to the potential bio-hazard risk to our delivery teams.
- Courteous and professionally-trained White Glove Delivery personnel
- Sanitary booties worn to protect your home
- The ability to track your delivery here
Why Did Sleepy’s Change Its Name
Likewise, people ask, why did Sleepy’s change to Mattress Firm?
The reason why Sleepy’s has become Mattress Firm is due to a shift in ownership. Mattress Firm recently acquired Sleepy’s for apparently $700 million +/-.
Also Know, who bought sleepy’s? Mattress Firm Holding
Herein, did Sleepy’s go out of business?
Sleepy’s was acquired by Mattress Firm in December 2015 and all stores were rebranded under the Mattress Firm name in 2016 and 2017. As of January 1, 2017, Sleepy’s no longer exists as a store, but the website continued to be functional as an online retailer.
Who owns Sleepys?
You May Like: Who Has The Best Prices On Mattresses
What To Expect Before And During Your Mattress Delivery
The 3-hour delivery window can only be assigned to you by the delivery services team. If we fail to deliver within the assigned time period, you will be refunded your paid delivery fee. However, if youre not home on the scheduled delivery day, you will be charged for a second delivery attempt. While we will try to provide a shorter, convenient delivery window, you may ultimately be obligated to be home the entire date of delivery.
A responsible person, 18 years of age or older, must be home during the delivery to sign the release/delivery documents.
A few things to keep in mind about White Glove Delivery:
- All requests of the White Glove Delivery personnel must be made during the delivery
- White Glove Delivery personnel are only allowed to remove old mattresses and foundations/box springs they cannot remove bed frames, headboards, or any other furniture. **Please note that we cannot remove stained mattresses due to the potential bio-hazard risk to our delivery teams.
- They cannot move furniture to other rooms in your house, nor can they assemble furniture not purchased at Mattress Warehouse
- White Glove Delivery personnel cannot return to your home after delivery is complete
Small parcels, including pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, and other small sleep and bed accessories, will ship via FedEx or UPS. Signatures are not required. The delivering carrier and available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination.
Flip Or Rotate Your Mattress
Sometimes the simplest fix is the most potent. But before you start flipping, read the manufacturers care advice for your particular mattress. Not all models can be flipped, but most can and should be rotated regularly. This spreads out wear and tear so that your bed remains more comfortable and supportive for longer.
Most hybrids and memory foam models can be rotated, while traditional mattresses are usually the ones you can fully flip. Why not all hybrids? If yours has a dedicated support layer at the base, you may find that it is far too firm to sleep on if you flip it so that youre lying on the base rather than on the top of the mattress.
We know youre here because you want to know how to make a mattress firmer, but theres a difference between supportively firm and downright uncomfortable. Ouch! To learn more, read our feature answering how often should you rotate or flip your mattress.
You May Like: How Much Is A Queen Size My Pillow Mattress Topper
Mattress Firm Return Policy
As a big company. Mattress Firm has a wide variety of mattresses to choose from. This includes different brands, sizes, and prices. So, we decided to take a closer look at the Mattress Firm return policy and tell you exactly what you can expect from the company in case you buy a mattress from them and you want to return it.
According to the Mattress Firm return policy, you will have a 120-night sleep trial. This means that once you decide to buy a new mattress and it is delivered to your home, you have 120 nights to sleep on it and decide if you like it or if you want to return it. They allow you 3 months of testing because it is never easy for your body to adapt to a new mattress. So, during this trial period, you can know if the mattress was actually a good or a bad choice for you. You also have to sleep on it for at least 30 nights to ensure that your body had the time to adapt.
Discover the best pillows for side sleepers.
In case youre not happy with the mattress between 30 and 120 days after delivery, you are entitled to one return or/and one exchange per purchase.
Take a look at the top bamboo pillows.
According to the Mattress Firm return policy, there are also some exceptions to these fees. If you bought a Purple or a tulo mattress, you wont need to pay either the redelivery or the restocking fee.
These are the 5 best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
Delivery Terms And Conditions
If Mattress Warehouse fails to provide you, the buyer, with an actual or estimated delivery date, or fails to deliver the ordered product within two weeks of the estimated delivery date, you may:
- Cancel the contract and receive a full refund or credit equal to your deposit
- Modify the contract by selecting another product
- Negotiate a new delivery date with Mattress Warehouse
However, if Mattress Warehouse cannot cancel the order with the manufacturer or supplier, Mattress Warehouse is not required to allow you to exercise these rights and will not allow you to do so.
The delivery fee includes delivery of merchandise, placement in the room of your choice, and the removal of shipping materials. It does not include assembly or setup of merchandise or removal of old bedding.
Any and all requests of the delivery driver must be made during the delivery. Please understand the driver cannot return to the premises post-delivery if the wrong setup directions were initially given to the driver by you or the responsible person you designate.
Also Check: Why Are Mattresses Always On Sale
Recommended Reading: What Is The Average Life Expectancy Of A Mattress